FREE 14 Days Test Drive + Subscription Option
No credit card required to start 14 days free trial
New users who register using Veryfi’s https://hub.veryfi.com/register/ or inside the Veryfi mobile apps, are given a 14 day trial of ALL Veryfi products.
Note that we do not ask you for payment up front. We want you to be comfortable with the product, support and service before even thinking about paying for it. All Veryfi billing is inside the Veryfi Hub (outlined below).
The products bundled in this 14 day trial include:
- Money Management: Automate data capture and categorization of all your money transactions. It also comes with our real-time document OCR app (capped at 50 scans) and a host of other sweet features that you will enjoy.
- Timesheets: Mobile app with employee work scheduling and automated geofencing and floor-by-floor detection.
- OCR API : Real-time OCR API + Mobile Lens SDK
This is a period where you can use ALL Veryfi products to test the product and see if it fits your needs. If you need help onboarding then please reach out by scheduling a call with our friendly staff in our Silicon Valley office.
Subscription and billing
Day 14 is the last day you get to trial all Veryfi products for FREE. After day 14, you either drop down to the FREE limited plan or opt in to a paid subscription.
Veryfi billing is based on product value.
- We do not have any hidden fees. The whole system is self serve and you get to decide what you pay for and for whom (how many team members).
- We provide support from our Silicon Valley office so you get to speak to people that actually work on the product. We do not outsource any of our customer support.
If 14 days were not enough or for some reason you didnt have a chance to test Veryfi properly, we will be happy to extend your trial, just reach out to Veryfi support team via email@example.com.
More on Veryfi plans & pricing: https://www.veryfi.com/plans-pricing/
Other Related Articles that might be helpful:
What are your Plans / Prices?
Expensify vs Veryfi
Receipt Bank vs Veryfi
How to Upgrade your Veryfi Account?
Is there a tutorial video I can watch on Veryfi?
Bulk Upload into Veryfi using Dropbox, Box or Google Drive
If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our support: firstname.lastname@example.org