The Veryfi Lens is a way for you to Collect documents in a secure manner, backed by real-time machine extraction.
Veryfi will extract in 3 seconds…
- Vendor name, vendor address, vendor type, vendor phone number
- Vendor Logo (with training ability)
- Transaction totals (including handwritten)
- Transaction subtotals
- Tax including International taxes (GST, HST, TVP, TVQ, VAT et al)
- Tips (including handwritten)
- Date & Time
- Payment type including Card number and Card type (Visa, Amex, MasterCard et al)
- Currency detection with automatic currency conversion when traveling overseas.
- Conversion (exchange rate) for foreign currency is based on the date on the receipt/invoice
- Automatic receipt categorization based on applicable regional accounting/tax codes
- Bill to Name and Bill to Address
- Invoice information like Invoice Number, Account Number, Due Date etc
- AND World’s 1st machine powered end-to-end line-by-line item extraction from receipts, invoices and bills
The front view of Veryfi Lens gives you a minimalistic view to allow you with ease to scan documents.
Pressing the Lens Menu as shown below gives you access to more features inc Lens Settings where you can enable or disable additional features.
This is where you can control what to activate inside the Veryfi Lens. You will notice some items are turned off by default to keep a minimalistic experience. Feel free to enable all the features.
When you take a photo you will be presented with a Preview screen to confirm it looks ok. Here you can make final modifications to the photo before sending it to Veryfi for real-time processing.
Image Correction: Before vs After
The success of OCR data extraction is based on the quality of the document submitted hence why image correction helps correct distortions in photos.