DELETE vs DEACTIVATE
We all make mistakes when in a hurry. To protect you from Deleting a user with all the data you should Deactivate this user first.
When you Deactivate a user:
- user account is being removed from Company Billing
- historical data for this user remains available
- user can no longer log in to his Veryfi Account and submit Documents
- user can be re-Activated back whenever necessary
When you Delete a user:
- user account and all historical data is being removed for good without ability to restore
To Deactivate a user:
- Go to My Team section [https://hub.veryfi.com/company/]
- Hit on three-dots tab and select Deactivate action in drop down menu
3. Confirm your request to Deactivate. Click "Yes, Deactivate"
4. Once Deactivated you will still see this user in My Team section, but with Deactivated status, as shows on the screenshot below
To Delete user:
- Please Deactivate necessary user first, following steps listed above
- Once Deactivated, hit on three-dots tab and select DELETE action from drop down menu
- Confirm your request to Delete. Click "Yes, Delete"
To re-Activate user:
- Go to My Team section
- Select Activate action in drop down menu for necessary user as shown on screenshot below
PS: Please note, that only Admin users can modify/edit Team composition.
Have more questions or suggestions? Please let us know on email@example.com